Home › Welcome to the UQMC Forum! › Social Events › End of Sem Pub Traverse!
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Kim.D 5 months, 4 weeks ago.
We know it’s been a long, hard semester of procrastinating uni work to watch climbing videos but it’s nearly over which means its time to let loose and celebrate!
Ladies and gentlemen (and dirtbags), the UQ Mountain Club and QUT Cliffhangers have teamed up again and present to you…The End of Sem 1 Pub Traverse!!
WHEN: 23rd June, 2017 at 5pm
COST: Tickets are $5 each (purchase on arrival from an exec) which includes a wristband to claim all specials and some drink tokens!
WHERE: This is a rough outline of where we will be and when and the drink specials at each location.
• Free cocktail or 2 Stone & Wood beers on arrival
• $6 Stone & Wood or Tatachilla wines
• Happy hour specials – announced on the night
Food Stop in West End
The Fox (7.30pm)
• Our shout for a few jugs!
• Tables on rooftop reserved
Irish Murphy’s (9pm)
• $10 jugs – great northern, bulmer cider
• $10 jager bombs, vodka red bull
• $7 tequila shots
• Live band from 9pm
• $5 basics & house wines
• 2 for $10 tap cocktails
• $5 sommersby cans, alize, jd fire, sierra café
The Vic (11pm)
• Free entry
• $4 basics
• $4 corona, xxxx summer, tequila
• $10 jugs – Carlton dry & xxxx summer
Dunda (12pm onwards)
• Close to trains for those wanting to head into the Valley
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shouldn't you be outdoors?