Home Welcome to the UQMC Forum! General Discussion Looking to climb and a room to rent

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LisaB 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LisaB
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’ve recently moved back to Brisbane after living in different parts of Australia and overseas and am looking for a room to rent and get out climbing. I’m in my late 20s, an experienced climber, hiker, tea drinker and have just started a masters.
    Would be great to hear of any availabilities (room or climbing trips) and I’ll be sure to make my way down to KP during the week for a climb!
    Cheers,
    Lisa

Chris Kotmel
    Participant

Are you on Facebook? And if so are you on West End Share Houses? So many climbers live in West End/Highgate Hill that moving in with at least one climber is almost inevitable.

Dana
    Participant

Hi Lisa!

Are you looking for a roommate? I’m from the United States and spending a semester at University of Queensland.I’m also a climber! Also looking for climbing trips of course.

Dana

LisaB
    Participant

Hi Chris, I generally don’t use facebook but someone else also put me onto West End Share Houses. I tried to join… still waiting… in the meanwhile I’m still searching.
    Dana, I’m looking for a room to rent in a share house, hopefully with climbers! Are you also looking for a room or house? Maybe we could organise to meet/climb?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.