Home Welcome to the UQMC Forum! Social Events Trip Report Night/Pub Traverse 2.0

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Melissa Anders 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kim.D
    Keymaster

What’s better than one great UQMC event?? Combining 2 great UQMC events for an epic night!!

Come along and hear what adventures the club has been up to over the past few months; from bouldering along the beaches of north Queensland to the upcoming midsem trips to Hinchinbrook and Tassie!! Once the stories, food and beer keg are finished the party will carry on as we venture out into Brisvegas for a night of boogying on the Pub Traverse 2.0!! Some reviews from our last pub traverse include: “best night out in Brisbane by far!!” and “I don’t remember a thing but I know it was great” and we are expecting 2.0 to be even bigger and better!

UQMC ADVENTURE GRANT: Have you been dreaming of an epic adventure but just havent had the $$$ to do it yet? We are excited to announce that this sem, UQMC wil be offering an adventure grant to one UQMC member with an ambitious and inspiring plan for adventure that captures the essence of the club! And I’m not just talking about your classic climb or hike, I’m talking the kind of adventure of peril and glory that will be told for decades to come! Got something in mind? Give us a 5min spiel at TRN where members can vote and winner takes all!

Tickets = $15 (includes food & beer)

P.S. Please let me know if you would be willing to host TRN at your house (still in need of a suitable venue) and if you would like to present a trip report (club trips only) or nominate for the adventure grant.

Melissa Anders
    Participant

I was wondering what the travel time!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.